Holiday #Readathon Good Deed GIVEAWAY
Liza over at WhoRuBlog is hosting the 3rd Annual Holiday #Readathon. The concept is simple, complete super easy mini-challenges and enter for chance to win really cool prizes. For a list of all blogs and their mini-challenges, click here.
Are you up for our challenge? Or should we say our mini-challenge? We hope so, because it’s stress free and totally all good cheer.
Our Good Deed Mini-Challenge:
We challenge you to do something nice for someone, whether it be a genuine compliment on work well done, buying someone’s Starbucks, gifting a book to your local library, profusely declaring your love of a book on twitter, holding your tongue when you want to bite back with cutting sarcasm, working a toy drive or simply holding the door for a stream of people on the subway. Or whatever, it’s your choice. Just be nice and kind.
Our totes cool GIVEAWAY of a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card for one lucky, randomly drawn do good-er:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The rules are simple, and official:
• OPEN US ONLY
• Plan on doing a good deed between Dec. 6 – Dec. 8 (honor system)
• Must fill out the form correctly
• Must be 13 years old or older to enter
• Winner will be determined by Random Number Generator
• Winner notified via email & has 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen
• Giveaway ends December 7, 2013 at 11:59PM CEN