TRENDING Thursday: Summary of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

crescndo cover to be revealedWe are eagerly awaiting the book Crescendo, next in the series about Nora and fallen angel Patch, by Becca Fitzpatrick (a STACKGirl favorite author!) due out on November 16th, 2010.

We finally have a summary of Crescendo from beccafitzpatrick.com!!!  YAY!!!

From Becca Fitzpatrick’s site…
The sequel to the New York Times best-selling phenomenon, Hush, Hush! In stores everywhere November 16, 2010.

Nora should have known her life was far from perfect. Despite starting a relationship with her guardian angel, Patch (who, title aside, can be described as anything but angelic), and surviving an attempt on her life, things are not looking up. Patch is starting to pull away and Nora can’t figure out if it’s for her best interest or if his interest has shifted to her arch-enemy, Marcie Millar. Not to mention that Nora is haunted by images of her father and she becomes obsessed with finding out what really happened to him that night he left for Portland and never came home.

The further Nora delves into the mystery of her father’s death, the more she comes to question if her Nephilim bloodline has something to do with it as well as why she seems to be in danger more than the average girl. Since Patch isn’t answering her questions and seems to be standing in her way, she has to start finding the answers on her own. Relying too heavily on the fact that she has a guardian angel puts Nora at risk again and again. But can she really count on Patch or is he hiding secrets darker than she can even imagine?

Love, STACKGirl Shannan – who is now even more excited about this book!

30 Responses to “TRENDING Thursday: Summary of Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick”

1. raphael says:

I so cant wait I know its gonna be awesome Becca F is an absolute genius

2. Shari says:

It sounds great! Thanks for posting the summary. :)

3. stacy says:

We agree! She is super nice and pretty smart too!

4. stacy says:

Your are welcome! We were just super excited and wanted to share with everyone!

5. leen says:

I soooo love Hush, Hush and i can’t wait for its sequel! <3

6. stacy says:

We *heart* it too and Becca! After the Crescendo is released come back and let us know what you think!!!

7. somebody who is a HUGE fan of hush hush!!!!! says:

I just love hush hush!!!! It’s the best book I have ever read!!! Even better than Harry Potter!!!! Please please please Becca…. do not let crescendo be your last book!!! I can not live without your books!!!

8. stacy says:

@somebody we couldn’t agree more!

9. Natshane says:

Hush Hush is a great book and now Crescendo is just a few months away! The summary sure did pumped me up!

10. jake_86 says:

i’m also into becca’s books..when i saw hush hush’ cover..i can already say that it is a good book.i luv patch and nora..they’re so nyc…i can’t wait ti have and read CRESCENDO!!..<3

i hope HUSH HUSH and CRESCENDO will be into movie!!..:)

11. Patch Lover says:

I absolutely loved the book Becca F. is the best mystery/romance writer EVER. I read the prologue and first chapter and it left me wanting more!!!!!!!!! I have also read Harry Potter and Twilight and I think her books are better!

12. hushhushfanatic says:

ahhhh! i got hush hush from the library yesterday and i devoured it in mere hours! as soon as i finished i just HAD to know if there was going to be a sequel! crescendo looks good, but how are there reviews already out? how are people getting the book early? i am absolutely DYING to read it!

13. stacy says:

We thought Hush, Hush was awesome and can’t wait to get our hands on Crescendo. As for why some are laready reviewing Crescendo…ARCs. That is Advanced Readers Copies.

Also, the publication date has been moved to October.

14. Lil_Latz says:

Can’t wait for this book! I’m gonna scream when i finally have it my hands so i can read it! They should make it into a movie. I know billions of people who would love to see this happen!
    Love Becca Fitzpatrick!
    Fell in love with Patch in Hush Hush and couldn’t put the book down till I finished it 3 times!

15. Ashley says:

I Just Fell In Love With Patch. I Wish Real Guys Had That Dangerous Sexy Thing Going On. Can’t Wait Until Crescendo!!!:

16. @Ashley – No kidding! Love that bad boy!!!! I get to thinking though and realize that I want the bad boy who also has a good job,with insurance, and a car, and to buy me pretty things that come in a blue box or from the Apple store! ;-)

17. loveyoupatch says:

Can’t wait for Crescendo! Hush Hush was definitely one of the best books I’ve read, aside from Harry Potter. My enthusiasm from the first chapter up to the last was still there! After I finished the book, I couldn’t help but read my favorite parts again and again! PATCH IS SO HOT and I wanna meet a guy like him, someday. HAHAHA! I love you Patch! Crescendo, I’ll wait for you! Please be as good as Hush hush, or even better! MORE POWER TO YOU BECCA! Hush Hush is even better than the Twilight series.

18. BookGirl says:

*** I’ve READ Crescendo!!!!! ***

THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest!

Even BETTER than Hush, Hush this book just keeps the excitement coming and keeps you totally gripped! Even better, theres yet another good looking yet totally dangerous guy called Scott in this book and Patch becomes even darker and compelling!
    Please write another one Becca! You’ve totally left me hanging!!

19. ahhhh…I can’t wait to read this!!

20. Morgan says:

I finished this a couple weeks ago!!! It was incredible!!! And verry sexy hahah

21. Ailleya says:

I went absolutely crazy when i heard that hush hush was a sequel. I cannot wait until I get CRESCENDO!!

22. Molly says:

Me and my friends Luuuvvv Hush hush and i cant wait for crescendo! I am totaly in love with patch i think he is sooo sexy but can be sooo sweet 2 he’s great! Im always looking for books with bad boys now … Thankyou becca i luv this buk soo much .

23. lily says:

hey, ya it was an ammazinf book. a lil boring in the begiging but at the end it was ammazing! i just wanted to kno if there is gonna be a 3rd book come out. i think there should be becasue of the ending you created. i just cant wait for it to come out. (i really hope there is a 3rd book coming out.)

24. ennerehtaK Lou says:

it keeps me wanting to know what’s next!!
    and yet I can’t get through reading the two books again–and again! The author had left me the impression to put myself within the lines of each page.

love…power…rage…blended thru ink

25. adelemay says:

I’ve read hush hush and I just can’t help watching out for her other books. Is there anything else. I really can’t imagine how i’d feel if this saga ended.

26. Mell says:

This book is sooooooo awesome

27. Rosie says:

Goshhhhhh
    i LOVE becca fitzpatrick
    hush hush was AMAZIN
    can’t wait to read crescendo!!!!!!
    aghhhhhh!!!!! x

28. ashlie says:

i can’t wait to read it :) i am so happy that i finally got the chance to read the summary…

29. Chamae says:

I would really save for this!!!
    I can’t wait!!

Have something to add? (leave a reply)

Comments Form